iSportsNational allows athletes, team managers, team staff, fans and friends from the entire world to seamlessly interact with one another.
Create and manage your team
- Create your sports team in a minute.
- Invite others to join the team.
- Manage the team roster.
- Send notifications.
- Add and share documents and forms.
- Create blog posts (latest news).
- Publish the team roster, latest news, scheduler and other team information on the public team web page.
Create and manage groups
- Create classified groups.
- Manage the group visibility (public or private).
- Manage the join requests.
- Communicate with group members through the internal messaging system and newsfeed.
- Search other groups and send join requests.
Create and manage sporting events
- Create single or recurring events.
- Publish the events on the public web pages.
- Share the events with others.
- Allow other people to attend the events.
- Show the list of today's events, upcoming events and past events. For a better visibility the events are displayed in list mode and calendar mode.
Manage your messages
- Manage the sent and received messages with our internal messaging system. You'll never miss an important message because our messaging system stores the messages into a local database. Messages are not sent to other email servers which could apply certain filters (anti spam) that could delay or even cancel sending messages.
- Sending messages to one or more people, or sending messages to an entire group of people.
- Flagging messages depending on their importance.
- Flagging messages that have been read.
- Moving messages from "Inbox" to "Trash" or deleting them.
- We are social. Add posts, photos, videos or links to other websites and publish them on newsfeed.
- Share the important moments of your life, or your sporting experiences with friends, team members or group members.
- Mark with "Like" the favorite posts, rebroadcast in your network or add comments.
- Set the visibility of posting.
- Follow other people or manage your followers.
- Create and manage your photo albums.
- Add photos to album.
- Edit photos from album.
- Manage your cover photos.
- Publish your albums on personal web page.
- Create your sporting resume.
- Manage your player journal.
- Publish your sporting resume on your web page.
- Apply your resume to a certain scout or recruiter.
For Scouts or Recruiters
- Search for prospects.
- Follow prospects activity.
- Access to prospects resume.
- Access to prospects statistics.
- Set the visibility of posts from newsfeed.
- Manage the privacy of personal data.
- Manage the list of friends and groups membership.
- The possibility of choosing what will share and not in personal page.
- Parents of minor players can access children's accounts, following their activity continuously.
- Parents can create sub-accounts for their children, using the same email address.
- Parents can watch children's events calendar, posts and messages sent or received by them.
- Parents can restrict children's access to their accounts.